Hunbrony Fórum: English topic - Hunbrony Fórum

Ugrás a tartalomhoz

Welcome to our forums

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It is also quick and totally free.
  • (5 Oldal)
  • +
  • Utolsó »

English topic

#1 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa
  • Csoport: Tagok
  • Hozzászólás: 8

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 07:57

Please forgive me for posting in English, but my Hungarian is rusty at best. I recently discovered the Hungarian dub of season 1 MLP:FiM on YouTube and would like to use the opportunity to possibly relearn the language. I'm fair with the grammar, but my vocabulary is nonexistent. I can understand maybe 20% of what is being said in the show, but the other 80%, aside from being words I'm not familiar with, is often spoken so quickly that I can't even begin to follow it. I was wondering if anyone knows of a transcript for the Hungarian version that I can use to follow along and make sense of it. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be eternally grateful. Thank you,

#2 Felhasználó nem aktív   Torrit 

• Chapter Master
  • PipaPipaPipaPipaPipaPipaPipa
  • Csoport: Őstagok
  • Hozzászólás: 3.963

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 08:03

The hungarian dub is so awful, you probably wanna wait for the fandub, if it ever will be done.
Magyars is not nácis! Jobbik is the road of Magyars, the last HOPE for fuck the liberalism, the fate of Magyars. Liberalism = trianon. Carpathia = Hungaria!

#3 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 08:14

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Torrit - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 08:03

The hungarian dub is so awful, you probably wanna wait for the fandub, if it ever will be done.

As far as being awful, do you mean the translations, the voices, or both? I can see where the voices don't really match. at all. On the other hand, Spike's voice was amazing in its own way. :D

I would definitely like to see the fan dub as well, but I feel like getting as much exposure as possible would be most effective from a learning standpoint.

#4 Felhasználó nem aktív   Torrit 

• Chapter Master

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 08:59

Yes, i meant both. They didn't care about the dub at all. They made the entire first season in one month! That's pretty fast, i think. Therefore it's not a good work.
Magyars is not nácis! Jobbik is the road of Magyars, the last HOPE for fuck the liberalism, the fate of Magyars. Liberalism = trianon. Carpathia = Hungaria!

#5 Felhasználó nem aktív   Nite 

• Lyra fan
  • Csoport: Adminok
  • Hozzászólás: 2.314

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:04

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Gaku - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 07:57

I was wondering if anyone knows of a transcript for the Hungarian version that I can use to follow along and make sense of it.

I think it never occured to anyone here to transcribe the (indeed awful) hungarian translation...
We have subtitled versions though, but their audio is the original english.
kép

#6 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:29

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Torrit - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 08:59

Yes, i meant both. They didn't care about the dub at all. They made the entire first season in one month! That's pretty fast, i think. Therefore it's not a good work.

Wow; that does seem very fast. unfortunate. :/

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Nite - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:04

I think it never occured to anyone here to transcribe the (indeed awful) hungarian translation...
We have subtitled versions though, but their audio is the original english.

Subtitled versions would certainly be helpful if you could point me in that direction. :)

I can understand why you dislike the dubs, but for me, the accuracy of the translation is secondary to understanding what is being said - whatever they happen to be saying. I'm assuming they use standard Hungarian and not the Hungarian equivalent of "Engrish", but maybe I'm wrong. From the sound of it, no one really bothers with the dubs though. (I get the impression that most people aren't very satisfied with the various dubs in different languages that have been produced.) Hopefully they will release a transcript with the fan dubs at least. :/

#7 Felhasználó nem aktív   Nite 

• Lyra fan

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:43

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Gaku - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:29

Subtitled versions would certainly be helpful if you could point me in that direction. :)

sry, its on the hunbrony blog under the "feliratok" menu, I can't link it because the page is not working for me from my home net (I hope someone will help us here with the link :) )
kép

#8 Felhasználó nem aktív   Torrit 

• Chapter Master

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:49

I may be wrong, but i recommend you to learn from older hungarian films, or translated fims. Those are really good, and will point you in the right direction about the language. In our loved show, they used words only used by little girls, "because it's a little girl's show". ;)

#9 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 10:47

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Nite - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:43

sry, its on the hunbrony blog under the "feliratok" menu, I can't link it because the page is not working for me from my home net (I hope someone will help us here with the link :) )

Sorry, but I wasn't able to find it. :/ I need to go soon though because it's very late; I'll look again tomorrow. Thanks for your help. :)

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Torrit - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 09:49

I may be wrong, but i recommend you to learn from older hungarian films, or translated fims. Those are really good, and will point you in the right direction about the language. In our loved show, they used words only used by little girls, "because it's a little girl's show". ;)

That's certainly more reasonable. (...but ponies! :( ) I'm guessing it's something less obvious than putting -ka endings on everything? Oh well; you're probably right... Do you have any recommendations? I know absolutely nothing about Hungarian cinema. And thank you as well. :)

#10 Felhasználó nem aktív   Nite 

• Lyra fan

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 11:01

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Gaku - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 10:47

Sorry, but I wasn't able to find it. :/ I need to go soon though because it's very late; I'll look again tomorrow. Thanks for your help. :)

try this...
kép

#11 Felhasználó nem aktív   Torrit 

• Chapter Master

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 04:48

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Gaku - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 10:47

That's certainly more reasonable. (...but ponies! :( ) I'm guessing it's something less obvious than putting -ka endings on everything? Oh well; you're probably right... Do you have any recommendations? I know absolutely nothing about Hungarian cinema. And thank you as well. :)

Well, Indul a bakterház is quite good, and you may like the old cartoon dubs just like the Flintstones.

#12 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 20 augusztus 2012 - 11:21

Ha nincs semmi baj, próbálom a forumba magyarul írni. Bocsánat nem oljan jó lesz.

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Nite - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 11:01

Köszönöm - gondolom hogy nehéz lesz mert nagyon gyorsan megy, de tudnék rengeteg szünetéket(?) használni. De jó lesz; köszönöm.

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Torrit - Dátum: 20 augusztus 2012 - 04:48

Well, Indul a bakterház is quite good, and you may like the old cartoon dubs just like the Flintstones.

Az látszik(?) hogy érdekes. Valami ami társalgó(?) jó lesz. Több mint húsz éve hogy magyarul beszéltem.

Még egyszer, bocsánat. Ez egy nagyon szép nyelv, de nem tudnék nagyon jól.

#13 Felhasználó nem aktív   zakariás 

• Tag
  • PipaPipa
  • Hozzászólás: 82

Elküldve: 21 augusztus 2012 - 02:54

Don't worry you've already surpassed any translating site on the net. But where are you from? :D We don't know anything about you, at least I don't, but that could be because I don't keep up with everything on this forum nor do I want to.

Szép nyelv a magyar de nem pónikhoz
kép

#14 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 21 augusztus 2012 - 06:28

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: za909 - Dátum: 21 augusztus 2012 - 02:54

Don't worry you've already surpassed any translating site on the net. But where are you from? :D We don't know anything about you, at least I don't, but that could be because I don't keep up with everything on this forum nor do I want to.

Szép nyelv a magyar de nem pónikhoz

Köszönöm. Látom hogy sokat kell nekem tanulni. Sajnos használom is egy fordító(?) mert kicsi a szókincsem(?). Gondolom hogy van sok hibák, de minden mondat egy gyakorlát lesz. Kell egy örökkévalóság(?), ez csak leírni(?). (Könnyebben tudnék olvasni.)

Oklahomában születtem, de most Floridába lakom. A családom Pécs és Debrecenbe lakták, de mindenki amerikába jött ~1957ben. Te hol laksz?

edit: Veszek részt(?) a "Gulf Coast Brony" csoportba(?).

#15 Felhasználó nem aktív   zakariás 

• Tag
  • PipaPipa
  • Hozzászólás: 82

Elküldve: 21 augusztus 2012 - 01:02

Egy Pécs közeli városban lakom. Nekem Kanadában vannak rokonaim, Vancouver környékén. Jó érzés hogy valaki ezt a nehéz nyelvet szeretné tanulni. Azt a brony csoportot nem ismerem, de másik csoportot sem nagyon. Néhány fanfic elvette a kedvemet hogy böngésszek ilyen oldalakon.
kép

#16 Felhasználó nem aktív   Gaku 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa

Elküldve: 22 augusztus 2012 - 01:32

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: za909 - Dátum: 21 augusztus 2012 - 01:02

Egy Pécs közeli városban lakom. Nekem Kanadában vannak rokonaim, Vancouver környékén. Jó érzés hogy valaki ezt a nehéz nyelvet szeretné tanulni. Azt a brony csoportot nem ismerem, de másik csoportot sem nagyon. Néhány fanfic elvette a kedvemet hogy böngésszek ilyen oldalakon.

Vancouver egy nagyon szép város. Vannak nekem is rokonaim ott közel a Washingtonban, de ők nem magyar. Sajnos nem értem ez: "másik csoportot sem nagyon". Nem mondhatnám hogy GCB egy fontos csoportot, de egy hatalmas terület van benne(?). Melyik fanfic olvastád? Azt hiszem hogy kell egy kis idő, előtt tudnék magyar fanfiction megpróbálni.

Akartam kérdezni, mi a "más" az aláírásban a mit csinálod?

#17 Felhasználó nem aktív   Nebiros 

• Friss tag
  • Pipa
  • Hozzászólás: 1

Elküldve: 10 február 2013 - 01:22

Greetings from Romania my fellow bronies and neighbours.I just joined this forum and I don't know where to put my introduction so this will have to do, hope I'm not bothering anything.I hope we'll all get along well and that we'll be having a good time togheter.Nebiros singing out.

#18 Felhasználó nem aktív   Lucky Roll 

• Certified Witch-Killer
  • Hozzászólás: 2.268

Elküldve: 10 február 2013 - 01:39

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Nebiros - Dátum: 10 február 2013 - 01:22

Greetings from Romania my fellow bronies and neighbours.I just joined this forum and I don't know where to put my introduction so this will have to do, hope I'm not bothering anything.I hope we'll all get along well and that we'll be having a good time togheter.Nebiros singing out.

Hi there!

There's a distinct topic specifically for introducing yourself, here's the link. Though the admin will probably move this comment there anyway.

Regardless, welcome to the forum! :)
kép

It's official. Pony is the new manly.

#19 Felhasználó nem aktív   Terra 

• Lemonwater
  • Csoport: Csikó
  • Hozzászólás: 2.361

Elküldve: 10 február 2013 - 02:00

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Nebiros - Dátum: 10 február 2013 - 01:22

:) Welcome here, my friend :) /)
kép

#20 Felhasználó nem aktív   Reviyzion 

• Iszapszemű
  • PipaPipaPipaPipaPipa
  • Hozzászólás: 1.198

Elküldve: 10 február 2013 - 02:03

Téma megosztása:

• (5 Oldal)
  • +
  • Utolsó »