Hunbrony Fórum: English topic - Hunbrony Fórum

Ugrás a tartalomhoz

Welcome to our forums

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It is also quick and totally free.
  • (5 Oldal)
  • +
  • « Első

English topic

#81 Felhasználó nem aktív   Omni 

• Pineapplejack
  • PipaPipaPipaPipaPipaPipaPipa
  • Csoport: Changeling
  • Hozzászólás: 2.240

Elküldve: 17 augusztus 2013 - 05:59

A backward poet writes inverse.

No pun intended.
Certified fan of the series since 2011.

#82 Felhasználó nem aktív   Robbie Rotten 

• Gázszerelő
  • Csoport: Őstagok
  • Hozzászólás: 5.459

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 01:53

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Lucky Roll - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 01:52

because posting pony fanfiction on a pony fan site is a horrible, horrible sin

no, its just a total fucking sellout

like, you can actually write for the fucking writing, to make inspired, original stories, or just go for the fucking mainstream and get fake bitches to polish your dick but the truth is you would become a bitch too, yo
kép

#83 Felhasználó nem aktív   Lucky Roll 

• Certified Witch-Killer
  • Hozzászólás: 2.268

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 01:57

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Shidotoku - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 01:53

no, its just a total fucking sellout

like, you can actually write for the fucking writing, to make inspired, original stories, or just go for the fucking mainstream and get fake bitches to polish your dick but the truth is you would become a bitch too, yo

Excuse me? How exactly is posting fanfiction on a fanfiction site a "sellout"? How is posting on EqD a sellout, but not on FIMFic? Are you implying that the quality of the same work depends on where is it posted? If The Old Man and the Sea would be printed on toilet paper, do you think it would be crap?

"you can actually write for the fucking writing, to make inspired, original stories, or just go for the fucking mainstream"
>dat hipsterness

EDIT: whoops, botched up the posting
kép

It's official. Pony is the new manly.

#84 Felhasználó nem aktív   Robbie Rotten 

• Gázszerelő

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 02:02

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Lucky Roll - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 01:57

Excuse me? How exactly is posting fanfiction on a fanfiction site a "sellout"? How is posting on EqD a sellout, but not on FIMFic? Are you implying that the quality of the same work depends on where is it posted? If The Old Man and the Sea would printed on toilet paper, do you think it would be crap?

what im saying when u want eqd to fucking prom yo gotta meet their freaking pussy conditions and shit and sometimes break down the whole fucking story just cause they are bourgeois hebrew niggers

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Lucky Roll - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 01:57

"you can actually write for the fucking writing, to make inspired, original stories, or just go for the fucking mainstream"
>dat hipsterness

well yo u can write wat people want to read or you can write what you actually want to write
kép

#85 Felhasználó nem aktív   Lucky Roll 

• Certified Witch-Killer

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 02:06

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Shidotoku - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 02:02

what im saying when u want eqd to fucking prom yo gotta meet their freaking pussy conditions and shit and sometimes break down the whole fucking story just cause they are bourgeois hebrew niggers

EqD has its rules. If you don't meet their rules, you don't post there, simple as that. I fail to see the problem. You don't write angry letters to the Times Magazine just because they don't publish your stories either. But the thing is, you don't have to break down your masterpiece - no one forces you to post your stories on EqD. Sure, it would net you more popularity, but at the end, it's just an option. You're not obligated to take it, and it's pretty ridiculous and childish to blame them for this.
kép

#86 Felhasználó nem aktív   Robbie Rotten 

• Gázszerelő

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 02:06

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Lucky Roll - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 02:06

EqD has its rules. If you don't meet their rules, you don't post there, simple as that. I fail to see the problem. You don't write angry letters to the Times Magazine just because they don't publish your stories either. But the thing is, you don't have to break down your masterpiece - no one forces you to post your stories on EqD. Sure, it would net you more popularity, but at the end, it's just an option. You're not obligated to take it, and it's pretty ridiculous and childish to blame them for this.

finally yo
i just maddog them cuz they are pussies that all yo

but wat hurts me is that if i actually make something good some shit writer still gets better just cuz they sucked enough eqd dick
kép

#87 Felhasználó nem aktív   Lucky Roll 

• Certified Witch-Killer

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 02:11

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Shidotoku - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 02:06

finally yo
i just maddog them cuz they are pussies that all yo

but wat hurts me is that if i actually make something good some shit writer still gets better just cuz they sucked enough eqd dick

It's hardly fair to blame EqD because your stories happen to unfit their house rules. Look, it's life. You have to get used to other people getting more successful than you and take it without a tantrum. If you can't post on EqD, your only option is to write more "inspired, original stories" (or go to EqDAD, but let's not talk about EqDAD).

Also I'll have you know that so far, I have two stories posted on EqD, and I haven't been asked to fellate any of the prereaders in either case, thank you very much.
kép

#88 Felhasználó nem aktív   Robbie Rotten 

• Gázszerelő

Elküldve: 13 október 2013 - 02:15

Üzenet megtekintéseIdézés: Lucky Roll - Dátum: 13 október 2013 - 02:11

Also I'll have you know that so far, I have two stories posted on EqD, and I haven't been asked to fellate any of the prereaders in either case, thank you very much.

or you just wont admit it
i understand bro its awkward enough
kép

#89 Felhasználó nem aktív   Auzo 

• Prince of Rolydaar
  • PipaPipaPipa
  • Csoport: Tagok
  • Hozzászólás: 231

Elküldve: 11 május 2015 - 05:02

− "Random English sentence has been written by Aubot"
− Very funny kép. Please, don't blame this thing. It is just an awful English communicator.
AuzoB.

Join Us to Defend the New United Equestria!!

kép

Téma megosztása:

• (5 Oldal)
  • +
  • « Első

Gyors Válasz

1 felhasználó olvassa ezt a témát.
0 felhasználó, 1 vendég, 0 anonim felhasználó